ESL Anywhere is run by us – Veronica and Elena! We are both certified ESL teachers, we both live in Canada, and we want to share our resources, lesson plans and activities with you!
You can learn a little more about each of us below:
Hi, I’m Veronica!
- I got my TESOL Certificate from the University of Toronto.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Language Interpretation and Translation and a Master’s Degree in Hotel Management.
- I have worked as a translator, conference interpreter and LINC / EFL / ESL teacher.
- I have taught all ESL levels as well as test preparation classes (CILISAT, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC).
- I had students from countries like China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, Brazil, Spain, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Italy, Mexico, Sri Lanka, Argentina or Venezuela.
- I’m passionate about languages! In addition to English, I speak Romanian, Italian and French.
- I love green tea, grammar, reading books (especially the ones written by D.H. Lawrence), world history, listening to Nightwish and learning about different cultures.
Hi! My name is Elena!
- I’m a native English speaker from Canada.
- I’ve had students from countries all over the world – China, Japan, Vietnam, Korea, Spain, France, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Chile, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh and more!
- I have taught Grammar, Pronunciation, Speaking, Reading, Listening.
- I love coffee, books, rainy days, and animals.
- I can speak a little bit of Spanish, but I need to practise more!
- Education: Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature & TESL Certificate.