- What do you call a coffee with 2 creams and 2 sugars at Tim Hortons?
a. Double double
b. Cafe Au Lait
c. Dubs cream and sugar
d. Two by TwoWatch movie online The Transporter Refueled (2015)
- What is a beaver tail?
a. A delicious treat
b. Part of a hockey stick
c. The end of a boat oar
d. A dead animal’s tail
- If you went to the store to buy a 2’6 and a mickey, what would you be buying?
c. Cleaning supplies
- How do you say ‘sofa’ in Canadian?
- What is a Chinook?
a. A species of prairie rabbit
b. A sect of tribal Eskimos residing in the Arctic Circle
c. A warming wind from the ocean into the interior regions
d. A person who loves to ski and snowboard
- What’s a Toboggan?
a. A Sled
b. A machine for cleaning a hockey rink
- “eh?” – As in, “We should get some dinner, eh?”
a. don’t you agree?
b. are you sure?
c. why not?
- “pop” – as in, “I would like a pop.”
c. bubble gum
- “queue” – As in, “The queue is really long.”
- “poutine” – As in, “Man, I could really go for some poutine.”
a. French Fries, Gravy and Cheese Curds
b. Hot Dog with Bacon Bits and Cheese Sauce
c. A pizza with French fries on it
- “toque” – As in, “Don’t forget to put on your toque.”
a. winter hat
- “Canuck” – As in, “I am a Canuck.”
a. Fan of the Vancouver Canucks
b. Fan of Canada